ImagenMIA · update
A couple of notes/thoughts on ImagenMIA:
Looking to migrate everything to my VPS. Will have to do a checkup and see what can be removed from my storage first to make it more efficient (20+ GB of images)
2 days without sales - coincides with a small price increase I did. Will wait a couple more days to see, otherwise might cut back down if it turns out ppl are very price sensitive
Ideally, would like to migrate & have everything on my own VPS within a week. But will wait a bit to see if everything is stable with my smaller projects!